Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, September 15, 2006

My Lovely Parents



Sometimes I asked myself, "What've I done? I should not have done this, or that." I tried not to think so much but my thoughts kept haunting me. I envy my friends who seem to be leading a blissful life. Life is short and I should treasure every minute and second with my loved ones. It is always easy to give advice but not following it. Of course, I do have my good times and I shan't complain much. I am greatful to my parents who have given me everything I want in life and give me utmost support to all my decisions. I must admit that there're times I made the wrong decisions because I did not listen to my parents. They've been through the world longer than I do and they'd never do anything to harm me. My parents and family have been my strongest pole of support during my journey in life. I regrets alot over my actions sometimes but I know deep down in my heart that I can't turn back the clock. I remind myself constantly to make everyone I care and love as happy as possible. So, whenever I've the opportunity I'd think of surprises to make their day. I guess for this behaviour, I inherited from my mom. I remember once when I was a little girl, my mum bought me a pony toy from 'My Little Pony' for Christmas. She put the nicely wrapped toy beside my bed and she pushed it to me when I woke up. I remembered a few days back, she refused to buy the toy for me when I told her that I wanted it. On my 21st birthday, my mum got me a diamond pendant when I asked for a lower-priced diamond ring instead. I was surprised and very elated then. Todate, she is still performing little surprises for me. No one else has done more than she has done for me. Women seem to be more of an emotional creature than men. My parents did a great job in bringing me up and there's no way I can ever repay their kindness. They're too good to be true. Beautiful childhood memories which I will remember all my life. Lovely Haagen Daz cake bought for me by my sweet dad on my recent birthday.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, September 28, 2008 8:06:00 PM, Blogger acb news said...

In a simple word's, you described about your parents. It's universal true, they did a great job.

 
At Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:08:00 PM, Blogger Bellona said...

shivpuri: Hey, my apologies for taking so long. Didn't expect anyone to leave comment on my blog until I checked my email recently. :) And yes, they did a wonderful job in raising me up. I bet all parents who love their kids are doing a great job too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....