Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, September 15, 2006

For the very first time...


I am not sure exactly how to define a good blog. In fact, I should try to make this the 'really' first blog. Too late I guess...hahahah... Mine's definitely not a good one as I am just a starter blogger. It is funny how things change. I don't enjoy reading blogs in the past even though it seems that reading strangers'online diaries is somewhat an 'in' thing plus giving their comments to the articles written including H (He still enjoys reading blogs very much). To some, it is a ritual to read some blogs before they sleep or when they wake up in the morning. Sounds like an addiction to me. Reading or writing blogs appear to be a daily staple of 'food' for those who truly enjoy them. I'm not sure what got me to write my inner thoughts online. I remember a friend once said,"Everyone is going through changes." It seems that I may be going through changes too. Ok,ok, I think I'm starting to sound alittle crappy here... There're some very good blogs like 'Mr Wang bakes good karma' and 'Mr Brown'. I love his wittiness and sense of humor. How to inject humor and wits in my blog is something I am trying to master. Sometimes, it is inborn. The best thing to do is be myself. I hope the readers will be alittle kinder to the trash that I have presented here. Not sure what I've gotten myself into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....