Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Arrghhh!!!!!!!

I want to scream out loud. I really do. I don't understand these OL aka office ladies. Must conversations be filled with sarcasism? I don't know when did I 'owe' this particular OL $$$. She seems kinda biased against me. It was fine the first week, but subsequently, her behaviour changed. Sigh... was it because I'm on good terms with her arch enemy?

I detest office politics. Trivial matters can turn into something serious. Oh well, hush hush...Shan't reveal much here. I am just happy that I have work to keep me busy. Life is short and precious. I will take things easy from now on and let nature takes its course.

And yippy! The weekend is finally here. Gonna meet some frds to chill @ Cafe Del Mar.... I may change my mind and return home after work and bury myself with all the textbooks useful for the nature of my work. We'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....