Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Things are not looking good.

My sprained ankle is still very swollen and parts of the foot looked bruised. =( 2 of my toes are bruised and they hurt when I pressed on them. I need to go for an x ray to check if I fracture any of the toes. It just saddens me that I can't head to the gym for any workout looking at my current state. Taking medical leave to rest my foot seems unlikely. *sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....