Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Are you there, God? It's me, Bellona.

Peak has finally arrived. Stress level has been on the high. That's the end of my private space and time for the next few months to come. Been feeling rather emotional and yes, it is nothing new. I always been emotional be it work-related or relationship wise. I seem to sob uncontrollably lately. I tried to blame it on my pms which is the likely culprit for my erratic behaviour most of the time. I am certain the source of contribution to this unwelcomely cranky behaviour derived from the nature of work. The more stressed I become, the more i kept dreaming about my work.
Are u there God? It's me, Bellona. I wish I can pull through this week in this no man's island. Where no taxi will come in even if u call a cab. No one can hear u if you try to scream your lungs out. Most of the times, engagements in this area require long working hours. I am fine with long working hours, just worried if I can get a cab to come in to pick us up. Wish me luck...

2 Comments:

At Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the boots are around 210 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?

 
At Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 310 bucks on every site. But finally I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....