Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Revenge of the lobsters!!!

Belgo @ Covent Gardens

I thought I'll never find cheap and good deals in London since practically almost everything is barely affordable. But H told me that he knew of a restuarant which served value for money meals. This wonderful place is called Belgo located at Covent Gardens. Belgo is a cozy place to dine at. Serving portions are decent. Everytime you dine at Belgo, you'll be given a stamp on their meal card. Once you collected 4 stamps, you can claim a free meal during their lunch express. It's quite a good deal. I love their 'Beat the Clock'. You get to eat selected main courses at the price based on the time you placed the order on menu. Each stamp is given based on each dining table, not the number of diners though. H and I would try to dine at Belgo if we happened to be at that area.

Lobsters' treat for H's birthday on the 25th July 06

We arrived in London at the right time as the lobster season has started. It is never cheap to have lobsters in Singapore as it will be so highly unaffordable. But this isn't the case for Belgo and London. H'll always let me have lobster while he has cheap steak. Not that I demand for it, but he feels that I deserved a good meal on special occasions. So on his birthday, I decided to treat him to a lobster's meal at our favourite Belgo restaurant. He enjoyed it very much and told me that was the best lobster he had but I wished that I could've brought him to a much better place for he always spend a lot on me for dinner treats. So did we collect enough stamps to get a free meal? Yes, we did. If not for H, I'd never know of such a wonderful place to dine at.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....