Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Haircut

Went for a haircut finally... Trimmed off all my split ends I think, successfully. The hair stylist asked me what kind of hair style do I prefer, so I requested him to cut a fringe across my forehead in a more 'stylish' form. As usual, I was very satisfied with his skills everytime I visited his salon. He is a creative hair stylist at Ginrich, a hair salon located inside Heeren. His name is Alvin if anyone wants to try out his hair cutting skills. I left his salon grinning from ear to ear. Money well-spent I guess.

Anyone I know who saw my new hairdo gave me a thumbs up. H likes my new hairdo too compared to my previously messy untrimmed rather long hair. I felt more refreshed more. I asked H if I looked younger and he said that I looked '17'. Of course, I know that he was just teasing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....