Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, November 27, 2006

A great event


Snap!Snap!Snap! Everyone dressed up to their best for the big party. It felt like attending some award presentation event. Black formal suits for some guys and casual wear for some chaps. For girls, some dressed in gowns or dress-to-kill outfits. I bought a new piece of dress for this event. Discarded the other dress which I planned to wear for the party. Too revealing as I mentioned some time back. The new black number is somewhat revealing too. Haha... Managed to borrow a pretty shawl to match with my dress or rather, to make my dress less skimpy-looking. I had fun. Took lots of photos.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:01:00 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Sexy!
Wish i could wear one of those

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 9:06:00 PM, Blogger Bellona said...

Thank you on behalf of my dress. Anything is possible if you try. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....