Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Chocolates, just chocolates

Looking through my family fridge to ensure no storage of expired stuff in it. Saw a box of chocolates bought from London a couple of months back. I thought half the contents inside has been consumed since my whole family is a big fan of chocolates. I decided to check out the current status of this box of chocolates. Who knows, I may find maggots feasting away on those chocolates. Yewww... To my surprise, no one has opened the box and I could practically resell it to an interested buyer if there is any. No presence of maggots, worms and all the mouth-watering pieces looked as if they were purhased yesterday. I decided to 'sacrifice' myself and tried one of the chocolate pieces. Don't they look delicious? These chocolates are from Thornton's, very good chocolates. I think they taste better than Godiva and slightly cheaper too. Sadly, these are available in the UK only. Can't wait to return back to London again. Miss the amazing people I met during my last trip there.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 11:27:00 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

yummy...

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 11:43:00 PM, Blogger Bellona said...

You must be a chocolate fan too! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....