Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Break a leg!

Horseshoe is said to be a lucky charm. For you, H.

I know it is not an easy feat to focus hard and not be distracted by the slightest things around you. It is the last exam that you're taking and soon you'll break away from these hateful exams forever. Just try. Concentrate. Break a leg! If you need anything to boost your concentration, you know you can count on me. Anytime. Wherever I am. This is my promise to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....