Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Minesweeper

I have never been more serious than before. It was so intense. 3, 2,1,1,1,4,7,2,2,3,1,1,1. What do these numbers mean? Of course, they meant something. They are clues for me. Clues for locating and avoiding mines to prevent me from making an early exit out of the game. Played minesweeper during lunch, after lunch , during dinner, after dinner, during midnight and after midnight. Others busy mugging for exams, and me busy 'working' intensively to locate all the mine-free cells. Thanks to the nature of my job, I'm getting extremely 'sensitive' to numbers. After 2 days of hard work (played this game since Tues to Thurs except Wed) , I can finally see the fruits of the seeds that I sow. I finished the Beginner's level of Minesweep in 75 seconds without hitting the 10 hidden mines. Am I good or am I good? I will try my hands on intermediate level which means I need to avoid 40 mines. Am not gonna start on that level yet, I want to enjoy the sweet success of my amazing achievement still, else I'll be sowing the seeds of my own destruction! It was such a magical moment. No other competitor, just me, the Winner of Minesweeper for Beginner's Level . Thank you.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, November 18, 2006 5:27:00 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

75 seconds for beginners level!!
Practice honey. I barely take 10!

 
At Saturday, November 18, 2006 11:52:00 PM, Blogger Bellona said...

Phoenix: Orh... Will continue to practice till I hit 10 seconds at least. haha... I wonder how many more days I need to hit 10. sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....