Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, December 15, 2006

:(

Was whacked by my client up down left right today. Merely asked some questions to get more info to beef up my documentation as my in-charge was not satisfied with the work I submitted. Went to X client at the wrong time. I shld've check the weather forecast with the client's subordinates. My intention was to get some clarification, that's all. And what was I rewarded in return? Some insults and barbaric remarks. I felt so hot then. She was raising her voice in the whole dept, I'm 100% sure that everyone heard her. I kept my cool and tried to pacify her. I ended up getting more insults and felt humiliated. I felt like crying then. Her remarks were so uncalled for. I was just doing my job. Even when I left her desk, she tried to insult me again. I was told later that the weather today was thunderous.


No wonder my job is never one of the top 50 jobs in the world.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 16, 2006 5:14:00 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

awww...hugs baby...bad days happen to all ofus
cheer up now

 
At Saturday, December 16, 2006 5:43:00 AM, Blogger Bellona said...

Thanks sweetie. Feeling better now. although I've already prepared myself for these kind of crap treatments the moment I chose this path,I still feel sucky at times. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....