Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hersheys Chocolate Chip Cookies


Baking has always been one of my favourite hobbies. Baking acts as a good form of stress reliever. The last I baked was around say, 5 or 6 months ago. Suddenly I'd this urge to bake some chocolate chip cookies. I supposed my uninteresting saturday evening created this ' spur of the moment' desire. Hehe... As my oven is not a heavy duty one, I can only bake approximately 500gms worth of cookies during each baking sesssion. I baked from 11.30pm to 3.30am. I enjoyed the fruit of my labour. I tasted a few pieces of these amazing cookies ( solely in my own opinion) and was pleased with my baking skills. HAha... Feeling so shag now, my eyes struggling to stay awake awhile more just to finish this post. *Yawn* =O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....