Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New Bender


I've a new fixed asset (FA) owned by me dated 19/12/06 where all risks and ownership relating to the FA have been transferred to me when I made payment for it. Official name is Coffee Grinder but I prefer to name it as Bender. It is not an expensive buy. The purpose of the purchase is to allow me to grind the pecan nuts as part of the preparation for the baking of Mexican Wedding Cookies (MWC). My first taste of them began in Spinelli. Initially, I thought it is a special creation by the cafe for I can't seem to find any recipe for them via online search then. Or that the search engine was faulty. Disappointed I am. Hmmm... ok, I am starting to talk like Master Yoda. I kinda gave up searching for the recipe. To figure out the ingredients for these cookies, I bought MWC from Spin a couple of times and consumed them. Sounds like a good excuse to eat them without feeling guilty. Didn't wanna think of the calories I'd be piling up then. I am willing to sacrifice myself to discover the recipe of MWC. :P Anyways, this sacrifice was short-lived. I surrendered. Threw the white towel. I shld just stick to baking my chocolate chip cookies and continued to let Spin earn my hard-earned money for these MWC. Just when I had given up on sourcing for the recipe of MWC, H referred me to a food blog since he knew that I enjoy cooking and baking. I happened to chance upon one of his many articles where the blogger released the recipe of MWC which happened to be his favourite. I was thrilled. I couldn't believe my luck. All thanks to him (H). Couldn't hardly wait to explore new recipes. I promise that I won't overeat.


Name of Asset: Bender

Date of Purchase: 19/12/2006

Cost of Asset: S$39

Useful life of Asset: 2 years

Asset Tag Number: 666


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....