Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, December 24, 2007

5-minute Stress-busting:Instant calm for people on the go.

That's my Christmas pressie I got during the gift exchange at my firm's X'mas party. It seemed so appropriate a gift for me. It sure comes in handy during my peak period come Jan 2008. The most coincidence part was that the gift was bought by my colleague whom I kept pestering at to reveal what he has bought for the gift exchange. And he happened to be in the same engagement team as me. He wanted to get career guide for 2008 but it has yet to be released for sale. I couldn't believe my luck. I'd to choose my gift from a red santa claus bag. Didn't want get a soft toy, so I grabbed one that was small and hard. I admit that I was slightly disappointed. I wanted to get my partner's gift coz I believe it would be costly. haha! Actually, this stress-busting book is rather good. It is light and really really really small. I can carry it with me 24-7, to bed, to clubs, to the ladies...... or maybe I can reuse it as a gift for next year's x'mas party gift exchange. hehehehe... Nah, I won't stoop so low. At most, I would get the same book.

I shall impart my knowledge about S.T.R.E.S.S management to my colleagues and friends once I am done with the book. If the 5 -minutes fixes work, I will recommend to everyone over here. Wish me luck in fixing my stress level. I hope it won't create more stress for me by following the instructions.

Merry Christmas, Folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....