Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Canteen food

Look at this... The kind of food served at the canteen in a factory. I had this ( some of the dishes change almost daily) for 2 whole weeks except for two days where my engagement team took a bus out to eat at a coffee shop and another day where we ordered delivery. Food tasted bland maybe becoz they have to sell them cheap to the workers in the factory and couldn't use more salt and soya sauce in order to achieve a higher gross profit margin. I am confident that I can cook much better than the cooks in the canteen. I wasn't the only one complaining, the rest of my team complained too. We always finish our lunch within 30 mins and chat abit for around 15 mins if there is anything to chat about. It is difficult to utilise the one hour lunch break we are entitled to. Worse still, there is no internet connection at client's place. Arrgghh!!!! So lunch is purely lunch for us. Morning-- work--lunch--work--home. I'm glad it is all over. Though the food sucks, my team was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....