Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Attacked by virus...

Weak all over my body. Throat hurts whenever any form of liquid travels down my throat. Head is spinning. Can barely open my eyes. Developing signs of flu. Sick when I am on leave. What can be worse than this? Seen the doctor, took the medication regularly, gargle with salt water and still no signs of recovery. My company dinner and dance is around the corner and I have yet to get myself a new outfit for the event. Most probably, I will wear the same dress I wore for my dinner and dance last financial year. No one will notice I guess. Too broke to get a new dress. I pray that I will be well in time for my firm's event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....