Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa Bellona

Time of the year again. The time of giving. Though I am not a Christian, I love celebrating Christmas. I enjoy getting pressies for people I care about. I packed puny bags of sweets for my colleagues. As seen above, the preparation. As seen below, the end result.
Can you spot the difference between picture 2 and picture 3 below? Hint: Only one difference.

Answer is obvious I think. I packed the mint cane hanging by the goodie bag instead of burying inside the bag. I think it looked cuter with the cane dangling away. So, I reopened all the goodie bags and did repacking. Spent an hour plus packing the 40 odd bags. My colleagues were thrilled to receive these cutesy thingy. Glad to make their day. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....