Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Thanks, P for this lovely overdue birthday pressie!

My good friend, P aka my godbrother sent me a present from Australia. In fact, he asked his sister to get the gift for me in London, thus the overdue birthday pressie. I received the gift on 18th October 2007 when my birthday was on 20th August. I always wanted a card holder. I never think he was so observant. I was moved by his sincerity in making sure that he got the right stuff for me and that he honoured his promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....