Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Oh Shoes, I love them!

Last week, I went to a sale during my lunch time and grabbed 3 pairs of shoes. Before the sale started, I've already tried on the sizes. As I've only 1 hour for lunch, I need to use my time effectively for this crazy sale. The discount ranged from 20% to 30%. At first, I planned to get 2 pairs of shoes, i.e., the black-colored ones seen in the picture. But the red shoes caught my eyes and I fell in love with them immediately. So, I ended up with 3 pairs. The dark pink shoes were bought in Taipei and they cost a mere NT490 (S$25). Oh shoes, I love them!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 08, 2007 8:34:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like those pink color shoes....i love pink color but i dont have this color in my nike shoes collection

 
At Monday, November 12, 2007 1:23:00 AM, Blogger Bellona said...

Thanks. Generally, I find that Taipei has a wide variety of shoes to choose from compared to Singapore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....