Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas, H!

Was out shopping with my godson, R and his mum, S (my good friend) in the morning since 9am on the eve of Christmas. Bought my godson a remote control racing car for him. He chose it. I got myself a discounted working shirt from G2000. Very pleased with my buy. The whole affair lasted till 12.30pm as the 3 of us were very tired. S gave me a lift back home since she was driving. By 1-ish, I'd already hopped back to my bed. Shopping is such a tiring affair and plus, baby-sitting R.

After my nap hours later, checked my hp. Saw 3 messages. Similarity: All christmas greetings except one with a slight difference sent by H. He asked me to check my bank account besides the usual Merry Christmas. I checked. And I saw a sum of money transferred to my account from H!!! I was pleasantly surprised. In fact, slightly shocked/dumbfounded/lost for words. My heart skipped a beat. I thought I was dreaming. haha... Tiffany & Co, Omega, Bvlgari, Ferragamo shoes, Coach bags came rushing to my thoughts. I must say this is a unique way of giving Christmas pressie. For me, it is.

Thanks heaps, H! Merry Christmas to you and wish you great success in your career be it in Singapore or London! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....