Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Motherly love

Lately, I've been baking brownies and chocolate chip cookies. I offered them to my engagement team. The girls loved them. One of the girls, C, said that my cookies looked just like her mum's but mine tasted better. Soon after, the girls told me that I possess motherly love. That's so hilarious! They were amazed that I can cook too and that makes me even more motherly. One reason is because they can't neither cook or bake which is why they find me motherly. I just felt so appreciated for the first time for a very long time. My colls attacked on my cookies and brownies ( baked on 2 separate occasions) the moment I placed them on the table with the rest of our audit papers. By the end of the day, all were consumed with only puny pieces of scraps left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....