Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What's for Christmas?

Got myself 2 new cookbooks. One of them is ' Martha Steward's Cooking School'. Bought it after less 30% discount @ Borders. I wouldn't think of getting it without any decent discount. It is really a headache finding the 'best' cookbook. My cookbook must contain photos of all the recipes which is one impt criteria in choosing the book. Steps must be easily understood and ingredients must not sound too alien.

I am still studying my cookbook on what to prepare for an upcoming Christmas party. Cupcakes, cookies, molten chocolate cake... BRownies seem boring as I always bake them. I wish I won't be working too late on the eve of X'mas. I wish I can travel out of Singapore during the X'mas holiday. Too many wishes. Hahaha... Just wish that I need not work during the X'mas hols. Most probably I won't. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....