Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Long awaited break.

Finally, I get to rest before my next peak. Good news is I'm going to visit Turkey!! Bad news is, I am currently down with flu, bit of sore throat and itchy throat. Feeling a little feverish too. I wish I can recover well before my trip which is another 3 days' time. My endless work is not helping me. I tried sleeping for the whole of Saturday. Did nothing else but popped medication and sleep. I felt guilty for nothing doing any work. Whole body was aching, my nose seemed blocked.

I haven't been travelling much since HK in March this year and it was such a short trip. Not sure if I will enjoy the trip. Just glad to be able to escape from reality for the time being. To enjoy my trip better, my friends advise me to read on the history of the places I am visiting. Gonna try going to the library to get books on Turkey, probably bring a bk or two on the plane to read.

Guess my next destination after Turkey will be Japan with my family and Hong Kong. If not for my packed schedule, I would have squeezed in some days to visit my good friend, A in Hong Kong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....