Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

When's my next break?

Starting to feel stressed again. My new engagements have started. I've no break except X'mas break. I longed for another holiday. Hong Kong and Japan are on my Agenda. Hong Kong seems like a regular visit for me. Miss my good friend A. One of the many frds I made during my stay in HK a couple of years back. A never forgets anout me, always welcome me with open arms whenever I visited her in HK. Sincere and sweet and very down to earth.

When's my next break? Probably in June 09. Would love to go Japan with my family. Wanted to bring my parents to see the world. It's high time for them to enjoy life and relax. Can't hardly wait. Arrrgghh!!! Sigh... my busy workload always make me moody. Need to find some activities to colour my hectic lifestyle. Bought a book recently, called 'Don't sweat the small stuff, It's all small stuff.' by Richard Carlson. Read abit of the book, it makes one feel more relaxed and not take things too hard. Life is short anyways. Even after we leave the world, our inbox will never be empty as quoted by the author in the book. Maybe I should not fuss too much about the small stuff and learn to take things easy especially heartbreaks. Still can't handle them well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....