Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, November 24, 2008

More time please...

Stranded on my own in my office on a Sunday evening. In fact, it is already past midnight and I can barely open my eyes now. There were a few others in the afternoon, but the number decreased as each hour went by. Didn't work the least bit on Saturday. Went to the gym for a good workout and did some window shopping. Think of getting a new mobile phone for myself as a X'mas gift. Saw this model Nokia E71. I like the fact it has this metal cover finishing and that it is slim and the review for this model seems fine. My dream phone will always be 8800 series but too pricey. I doubt I will get E71 as a present from anyone. Well, it doesn't matter much anyway. I hope the price will drop abit more by Dec.

Back to reality, another long night this coming week. *yawnz* Just gonna motivate myself by thinking of the coming festive celebrations and the surprises I'm planning for my family, friends and colleagues. I wish I have more time for work and for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....