Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, September 22, 2006

A Diet but not a diet


Fancy losing 4 kgs over a span of 1 week. Diet plan? Should I call it the 'love' diet when there is no love in this diet? Am I trying very hard to create an impression? No, I'm not and I sucks in creating an impression since my Engrish is not powderful. Water has been my daily staple of 'food' for the past 2 weeks. Maybe I should include bread too. Bread and water sound so GOOD together. This meal plan is created by H but I always seems to have a problem of sticking to it. Could be due to my lack of discipline and will power. I wonder how great or weak is my will power. Definitely not great, someone once said to me. Losing the interest to eat is not never in my agenda unless faced with a 'special' event. I am losing sleep too besides the lack of appettite. Chocolates don't excite me anymore even though they may be from Godiva or some other Belgium chocolates. My taste buds are unable to taste the real goodness of food at this juncture. "What is going on here?", I asked myself time and time again. Strange thing is, I still have a slight craving for Japanese cuisine. Cravings there may be... it's just pure cravings and the urge to fill my hungry stomach is not there. I believe my body is protesting against me right now and regret that I am the mistress of this defenceless body. Restless, dizziness... symptoms experiencing by my body right now. Sounds more like a killer-diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....