Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I love you, dad.

Today's my dad's birthday. I mustered my courage and sent him a sms ' Happy Birthday to you, dad! I love you. ' at 12am sharp. 'Thank you' was his reply to me. Although I did not tell him that I love him verbally, I know I will make it known to him one day. I'm an emotional person and I guess I'd break down if I told my dad that I love him. Saying ' I love you' to girlfriend/boyfriend always seems so easy but it always seem hard saying the same stuff to my parents. It's a good start at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....