Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

If you can hear me

Dear God,
If you can hear me now, please lessen my granny’s suffering. Stop the worsening of her condition. Please allow my granny’s loved ones including myself to be with her for a long while more. Please don't take her away.

Dear God,
If you can hear me now, please ensure that H’s blood pressure be controlled at a normal level and bless him with a healthy body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....