Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

sick bugs

Throat's itchy and slightly painful, feeling feverish and weak all over. My newly sprained ankle which I thought has healed started to hurt again. I can't be sick at all. My peak period is around the corner. Taking sick leave is a no no for me as I don't want to affect my performance and efficiency. Gonna drink more water and get ample rest and maybe an apple a day keeps the sick bugs away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....