Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

No more death please...

I wish that my granny can live for another 10 or 20 years. If I can, I'm willing to give some years of my life to see my granny just for a long while more. Yes, I know I can't do that at all. Staying alive to see my loved ones withered away breaks my heart. It's been broken many times which seems to be beyond repair. I love my 'ma ma' and I can't bear to let her go. I really can't bear to. Why must we go through life and death among other things? If I were to go before my parents, they'll definitely be heartbroken. Should I need to make a choice between (a) to see my partner die before me and (b) I die before my partner, I would choose option (b). Why? One may ask. Staying alive to endure the pain of losing a loved one who has departed from the world forever is never easy. It seems that I am starting to fall into depression. No more death please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....