Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

A New number


Looking over the weighing scale, I lost another kilo again. Total weight lost todate: 6 kgs. A super long overdue and very belated birthday gift to you. You know who you are. Anymore fats to lose: Yes. How much more? I've to first fit into my Mango dress which I bought quite a while back as my first goal. I bought the dress when I made sure I could fit in and not thinking that I can fit in someday. Unfortunately, due to my massive binge eating, this black number has to be 'archived' inside my waredrobe. For this, I need to discard another 2 kgs to be positively sure that I can slip in this beautiful dress (solely in my own opinion) nicely without having to risk ruining this outfit. And of course, to take good care of my health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....