Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tired. Very very tired. My eyes're tired too. When will it be for me to collapse completely? When is D-Day? I never enjoy competition but I enjoy watching competition. What an irony, yeah? Sadly, life is full of ironies including mine. 'Think about the irony. Are you thinking about the irony?' These're the lines which H likes to use on me out of sheer harmless teasing. I was always amused and 'irritated' whenever he made those statements. Just like my new-found interest;blogging (something I'd dismiss as an interest of mine in the past). It is another medium of telling people or should I say 'sharing' with others how my day was in a non-verbal manner. It doesn't bother me whether anyone is interested in my daily activities or I get many hits on my blog everyday. Logically, I can save on telecommunication expenses. Did I hear cheapskate? Yes, I am a cheapskate & I am so PROUD of being one!! But wait a minute, maybe I am not so cheapie since I need to pay for internet bills which costs > a 50-dollar bill yet the internet connection is breaking down so often. Maybe I should switch to a different internet service provider. Any good recommendations, anyone?
Will I lose interest in this new interest? This statement sounds so funny and silly. Will I stop writing my thoughts online? I guess one day I will.
I wish I can fall into a deep sleep without bringing along any memories because I am deeply hurt. So hurt that I felt like my heart is being punctured a couple of times. I don't shine anymore. Most probably, I never shine in the first place when I thought I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....