Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

MOoncake festival


Met H for dinner @ Empire Cafe. He ordered Hainanese chicken rice while I had crayfish hor fan. I always like the idea of carrying lanterns during mooncake/lantern festival and savouring delicious mooncakes at the same time. I remembered I celebrated lantern festival with H for the past 2 years in Hong Kong. H asked me how I wanted to do after dinner and I replied that I want to carry lanterns in cityhall area. He was like, 'ok...' and didn't look the least bit embarrassed by my suggestion. Chinese garden seemed like a more appropriate place but since I was working on that day, so it was kinda inconvenient to head all the way to CG. Ok, lantern-carrying plan aborted. H suggested going to City Space at Swissotel Westin for drinks. We had Cloudy Bay XXX white wine there. Ambience was not bad and we got to enjoy jazz music. The jazz singer sang quite well in my opinion. However, the cashew nuts were quite salty. H looked slightly dismayed that I kept popping those salty and unhealthy nuts into my mouth. I guess I took more than 10 nuts (or even more) but I sweared that I didn't finish the whole bowl of nuts. Anyways, I thought I can admire the full moon together with H at City Space but thanks to the haze, I saw nothing spectacular. On the whole, I enjoyed my evening with H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....