Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, November 06, 2006

I love sale

Sale is only good if one can find the right merchandise with the right price. As a young teenager, I would fall prey to sale goods regardless they are my needs or wants. And on most occassions, I'd end up with 'buyer's regrets'. I'll try to avoid such moments if I can help it.
Went window-shopping with a galfriend of mine with no plans to spend my hard-earned money. I swear (fingers crossed). I entered into a boutique which was having a SALE and stumbled upon a nice dark grey skirt. S$30 anyways, still within my budget. I always remind myself to live frugally but somehow or rather, I end up spending more. I don't spend just on myself but on my family, good friends, him... blah blah blah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....