Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

How much am I worth as at 11-11-2006?

How much am I worth as at 11-11-2006? A month ago, I was worth or rather, my blog was worth nothing. It couldn't hit even a two-cent mark. Was I demoralised / sucidal / dejected / disillusioned / morbid / woebegone? Not at all, in fact I was tickled by the result. Out of fun, I commenced to find out how much some of the blogs are worth. I chose my favourite blogs and wow, one of them was worth approximately 109 grand, a far far far cry from my 'worthless' blog. Now, as at 11-11-2006, my blog is worth a humble amount of $564.54, > 100% increase in value. Yay!!! Should I conduct an audit investigation on what led to the increase in value since it hit the materiality value of > 5%? Of course not, I won't be so daft to do that even though I do 'LOVE' my job very much. I feel like I have 'made' some money on some investment. Just a funny thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....