Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, November 06, 2006

New pants? Old pants?

I don't make plans as to what I should wear to work daily. I'd grab whatever I feel like wearing for that morning. So, this morning I chose a pair of pants which I haven't been wearing for a couple of weeks I think. Alas, I can practically put my two hands inside my pants and they were hanging loosely on my hips like a pair of hipster pants. An old pair of working pants yet it seems that it has to be worn differently now. I definitely can't wear a working shirt with them. Not long enough to be tucked underneath them. What's the next available option? A skirt, I supposed. I slipped into my skirt lazily, adjusted my shirt, picked up my suit jacket, my laptop with the weight of an new born or maybe slightly lighter and my tote bag, and headed out of the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....