Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Amazing singing session

Engaged in a singing session with a couple of galfriends. I had a mild difficulty reading all the chinese characters on the tv screen. I'd just paused whenever I encountered words which appeared 'alien' to me. Had a problem getting the right key tone for the songs I chose especially chinese ones. I seemed to croon better for English numbers which are mostly oldies. Sang songs from Carpenters and Abba, my all-time favourites. Screamed my lungs out for 'Dancing Queen' and 'MaMa Mia' and dancing around the ktv room with creative moves like a lunatic. Suddenly, I felt like I was gonna develop the annoying sore throat again. But I was not the least bit worried, simply gargle with salt water and I could continue with more singing again!! The rest of my galfriends went deranged too. All the six lovely babes started to synchronise their dance moves for one particular cantonese pop song by 'Grasshoppers'. I didn't join them in their madness but I do enjoyed their excellent performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....