Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, November 03, 2006

I can fit in it now.

I lost another 2.205pounds of unwanted fats. Good news is I can finally slip into my Mango dress effortlessly. Looking at the mirror with the dress hanging nicely on my body somehow brings a smile on my face though I'm not exactly smiling. I must say that this black number is kinda revealing at the front. It may seem inappropriate to wear it for my upcoming dinner and dance event organised by my firm. I wouldn't want to risk having my male colleagues to be staring at my chest as their main activity of the night. In fact, I would love to be clothed in this beautiful outfit in any social private event. The possibility of someone wearing the same dress as me is rather low since I bought it a few years ago. Key words: A few years ago. I need a second opinion. It is a waste of financial resources to get a new outfit for just one event.

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 03, 2006 10:49:00 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

My opinion: wear this dress. not worth buying a new one, a few years also means it's re-entry into fashion time. Begin.
Let men have some fun if they want.

 
At Saturday, November 04, 2006 1:20:00 AM, Blogger Bellona said...

Phoenix: Hmm... you do have a valid point here. Just like one of the lines in the musical 'The Producers','When You Got It, Flaunt It.' Not that I've anything to flaunt about. However, I heard that the theme for the d and d event was 'Fast and Furious'. I can't imagine myself in leather jacket, pvc mini skirt and high boots. I need a humongous amount of guts for that kind of image. Any suggestions, Phoenix?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....