Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, May 21, 2007

What's Your Power Bird?

As seen at Seeking Solace's

Your Power Bird is an Eagle
You are spiritual and able to soar to great heights. You are a true inspiration, and many people look to you for guidance. And you are quite demanding in relationships... but you're worth it.People know that you will become even greater than you imagine.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 22, 2007 1:34:00 PM, Blogger Bellona said...

[seeking solace]: My sentiments exactly! haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....