Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Are you sure? I am not sure myself.

How long does one take to grow a liking to someone? Thru' one meeting? Two? or Three? Some took years. A distant acquaintance, X whom I met and lost contact appeared in my life again. We met up again 6 months later through a common friend. He asked for my number after our second group outing. Exchanging numbers does not imply that the other party is keen in you. We just wanna widen our circle, that's all. He started to confess that he likes me. OMG! I guess I am not ready for a new relationship just as yet. I barely have the time for my beauty sleep, let alone dating. I am afraid that I will get hurt again and I resent that feeling. I'm not forsaking the magic of love. I'm not holding any torch for anyone either. I do admit I felt elated when a guy is attracted to me but I do have my quality control check. What if I miss the last boat? I shall leave everything to fate. I would love to fall in love again. I really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....