Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Taking a breather

Taking a breather while still suffering from an annoying cough. Seated firmly on a rather 'comfortable' chair with stacks of papers waiting for me to perform some audit tests on. My team members have left but I am not alone in my office. Playing soothing love numbers on my laptop. Suddenly I felt depressed. I wanted to head to my comfy bed and sleep on it but I just couldn't. Pressure built up. Hair in a mess but I DON'T CARE!! How do I feel about my job at this very minute? Sucks real bad. Yes, it sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....