Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, May 14, 2007

My First Golf Lesson 101


13th May 2007 marked my first golf lesson. Boy, I was so excited! I'm still am. It is a tiring hobby. I need to work on my arms so that I'll have more strength to carry the golf club. Took up my new-found hobby with a couple of friends. I managed to hit the golf ball the first time. Hehe... My coach even complimented me that I am doing a good job for a first-timer. He was just being too kind with his words. Practising with 40 golf balls is not an easy feat. I couldn't wait to finish hitting all the balls and head straight home. One can see how 'driven' I was then. Looking forward to my next golf lesson 102.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....