Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Picnic at the Park

Encountered many 'first time' experiences on 13th May 2007. I watched a play called 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' at Fort Canning Park. A play by William Shakespeare performed by the local cast in my home country.

It was an evening event. I brought some food and drinks including a pretty picnic mat from Swatch but I missed on the wine item. A picnic can't be completed without some wine. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself very much. My friend did too. The play was not bad, it made me laughed. I wish we have more of such events in Singapore. A memorable Sunday for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....