Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

What I truly miss most

1. I miss having piping hot dinner waiting for me,i.e. my mum's cooking.
2. I miss chatting with my family sometimes (oops, maybe more than just sometimes) especially my parents. And I know deep down in my heart, my mum miss talking to me.
3. I miss catching my 7pm soap operas. I will be grinning from ear to ear if I can catch my rerun 12am drama.
4. I miss catching up with my good old friends. I wonder if they still remember me.
5. I miss visiting the gym (miss it for a week already).
6. I miss not having to think about work just for one weekend.
7. I miss my godson Ryan and his mum; my good friend S.
8. I miss my granny. I wish she will appear in my dreams soon if I get to leave my office soon.
9. I miss my bed.
10. I miss baking.
11. I miss ZZzzz... monster.
12. I miss .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....