Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Love and Hate Affair

I love my job and I hate it too. I love the work I am doing. I love auditing my client's work. I love the flexibility of the job. I love communicating with people from all walks of life. I love meeting new people. I hate the long hours that comes with this job. I hate it when I need to cancel my dates. I hate it when I have to lose my beauty sleep and I have to spend a bomb to retain my last remaining bit of 'youth' left in me. I hate to work on weekends when all my friends are having fun going to the movies and shopping.

I love chocolates and I hate them too. I love the sweetness they gave me when they melt in my mouth. I hate it when these sweet contents turn into fat molecules and stay in my body. And I hate it when I need to exercise loads just to get rid of these fatty elements glued to all parts of my body. I hate it when having an overdose of chocolates would mean that I may risk not able to fit into my dresses nicely. And that really sucks coz I don't fit in them well now!!

Remedy: Plan a nice holiday out of the country after my peak period. Go for more spinning classes and avoid snacking in the middle of the night. Sleep early if possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....