Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, May 21, 2007

I know I ain't a cheapskate & it has been confirmed!

You Are Not a Cheapskate
When it comes to money, you're very fair.You're generous when you can be, and you never cheat anyone out of what they deserve.If you have the money, you enjoy splurging. But you never overspend.
Are You a Cheapskate?



All the facts seem right about me except the last sentence, ' But you never OVERSPEND.' Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....