Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

2nd June

June 2nd. Used to be a day I always look forward to. But now, June 2nd is simply a normal day out of 365 days in a year. It means that I will plan one less surprise out of many surprises which I always (still do) adore doing every year. That makes me sad too but I didn't weep or anything.

On this particular day, I had a lunch appointment with my friends and did some shopping. Got myself a discounted pair of golf gloves at Nike Golf Shop. Bought my all-time favourite chocolates from Royce and cookies from Famous Amos. It was a well-spent day I guess. Nothing spectacular. How did you spend your June 2nd? It must be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....