Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sick yet again


Sick yet again. Visiting the doctors have been a regular item on my Agenda since the start of 2007 (and long working hours at client's or office's). I was sick 3 weeks ago. I recovered after popping the usual medication. Maybe the virus surrounding me is too strong, I was sick again last weekend and my cough got worsened. It started with a short cough which occured a few times a day. Now, it is changed to a painful cough which lasted for a couple of minutes. My throat hurts each time I cough. Especially in the evening while I was sleeping, I would be awakened by this torturous cough which left me awake for hours.

Resting at home now. Thanks to the effect the cough syrup gave me and 'thanks' to the cough virus which has been kind to me and not disrupt my sleep.

Caught a movie last Sunday. Bad move if one has a cough. 80% of the movie I was busying coughing and there were a couple of time I felt out of breathe. I wanted to breathe but my cough kept getting into the way. I thought I would just die in the theatre as I was trying to grasp for some air then. Honestly, I don't wanna die now. There're so much things in life I've yet to experience.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 05, 2007 10:20:00 PM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Get some rest and feel better soon!

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 3:49:00 AM, Blogger Bellona said...

Thanks, sweetie. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....