Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Oh boy, am I glad it is over!

I passed my final paper for my CPA program! I'm so thrilled that I couldn't get myself to sleep. Happy/relief/glad/happy again describes my very feelings at this juncture. No more exams for me no more. No more! Before I checked my results, I was contemplating whether to check on the day itself, i.e. 15th June 2007 or wait for the letter (which will arrive 3 wks later). Should I've delayed, I will feel miserable by worrying if I pass or I flunk my paper.

I was thinking to myself, ' Should I or should I not?' for more than ten mins. It could be longer, maybe 20mins. The answer was killing me. Pass, fail, pass, fail, pass, fail... I may pass after all and if I do pass, I can share my joy with my family and close pals earlier. So I checked. My heart was pounding fast when I pressed 'Enter' after I keyed in my ID. Ok, I passed as mentioned in the first paragraph.

The first person I told to of this happy news was my mom because she was awake then. She hugged me and congratulated me. She woke my dad up. Poor dad. He was happy too but went crawling back to his bed soon after. I smsed a few friends. Alrighty, I should crawl into my bed soon.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, June 16, 2007 8:58:00 AM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Chers to you!! That is so awesome!!!

 
At Monday, June 18, 2007 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Bellona said...

Hey, thanks!

 
At Monday, June 18, 2007 2:38:00 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

congrats dear

 
At Monday, June 18, 2007 9:05:00 PM, Blogger Bellona said...

[phoenix]: Thanks sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....